Thursday, January 14, 2021

Quilted Photos

The weather has been warmer and there is sun -glorious sunlight to make better photos.  The quilted section is just one piece.   I took two photos because it was easier.  

The first one  shows the sashing and what is actually the top of the quilt but upside down.
I did orange peel on one block, a funky feather on one,  a square flower, 
and beads on a chain (squares and circles.) 
You may notice my little pinned on tag. That helps me to put the quilt together
as it was laid out. 

The second photo is closer to the middle of the quilt.
You can see the sashing again. For the blocks, I did a meander, a feather flower, 
a design I do, but don't know what to call, and another funky feather. 


Except for joining the sections,  I have half of the quilt mostly done.  This half is all quilted. 
Now I have the other half - the remaining four sections -  to quilt. When it is all joined together
I will put on the binding and have a finished quilt.  I think it will be nice to have this one on my bed.

Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

5 comments:

Pamela Arbour said...

You have really done a good job on your quilting. It is much easier to quilt in smaller sections. I do have a sit down long arm and I have been thinking about doing that with my larger quilts. It's just easier to manage. When I was quilting on my DSM I even quilted borders and added them after the fact. I love how it turned out.

Vicki W said...

It really is going to be an awesome quilt. So tropical!

Barbara said...

I am always “blown away” by your quilting! This one is incredibly beautiful! No other words...

Quilting Gail said...

Love your quilting!!! Beautiful!!!
Yes, this will be a lovely quilt to have on your bed!
Happy Quilting! :-)

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

It's WONDERFUL!! You make me want to actually quilt the tops I have in a pile - one of these days - LOL - ;))