Monday, January 18, 2021

Under the Needle

Here is an update on my little fellow.  He is under the needle getting quilted in this photo.


Three echo lines, then lots of pebbles for the background. 
I enjoy the effect of a pebbled background on an art quilt.
I used a wool batting for the nice loft it gives. 
I do love all that texture.

Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Incredible quilting again, always; plus FUN!

Vicki W said...

Is this a self portrait?

Kris said...

Looking great. I love pebbles to show off a main design too!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

LOVE your little fella - and your quilting is awesome - as always - ;))

Kathy S. said...

The pebbles are a great background for the guy. Way to go!

Kathleen said...

Glad the guy is surviving the needle well. He looks fabulous.