Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Dearest Darlingest Santa Claus


Santa, you wonderful guy, I was over at the blog for the Fat Quarter Shop and saw that you are going to send an elf to grant some quilters wishes.

I looked around and found this glorious Fat Quarter collection called "Dancing Horses" by Laurel Burch. 
I have tried to be a very good boy this year. (Except when I did that naughty thing to my little brother, but he was picking at me AND he said you didn't exist.)
I know I wasn't perfect, but in my heart I tried.
These bright colors make me so happy. And the horses add a power and joy to the imagining. PLUS, I won't shoot my eye out with this present!

If I am so lucky to get a special elf gift - this would be perfect for me.

I hope my readers all write to you to.  They can find out all about it at The Fat Quarter Shop.

6 comments:

Pat said...

Oh, my...guess you think flattery will get you everywhere!!!! LOL

Tangos Treasures said...

LOL you crack me up!!

Unknown said...

I'm with barbara, this collection is you. I was determined I wasn't going to do this giveaway, cause once so many people enter U have a slim chance. But......I caved, I figured I could have some fun with it. And besides, I would love to have the collection I picked.

Micki said...

Yes, I can also see why you picked this.
Micki

Nat Palaskas said...

If I leave a note here for Santa too, he can read all our messages at the same time to save him hopping around all the blogs to read our requests!!! I would like one too please Santa? - Hugs Natima

ooglebloops said...

I love Laurel Burch jewelry - and really love these horses!!!