Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Lost is Found - SAHR

Have you ever lost a project when you did a cleaning or reorg day?
I did!  I had been doing the Stay at Home Robin project hosted by Kate North.  I had managed to finish step five in November, then I am sure while finishing up for the big sale, I "put it in a safe place" - so safe I couldn't find it again. Until today, I was shifting a something and  - OH My, there it was!!! 
Did I mention I am doing two of them?  I figure maybe one of them will be something I like. Ha ha. 
So I pulled them out, ironed them, and proceeded to do rounds six, seven and eight.  Here are the finished products. 

Round eight had this instruction: "Applique or embroidery something on your top. "  So on the first one there are two rather small embroidered bits. But on the second one there is a big pink star that I appliquéd on the yellow square.  


Now I will rest again for the evening. The cold is slacking up and I don't want to push myself.  

5 comments:

Pat said...

Not that you asked, but my favorite one is the second one! :)

Barb said...

I hope you get to feeling 100% soon...love your RR's....

Unknown said...

just reminded me, I need to do my Feb boot.......

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

So glad you found your project! I hate it when I know I put 'something' right where I know I will find it again - and then don't. Love both of your creations.

Anonymous said...

So unique, and as always, very colorful.