Thursday, August 23, 2012

I am - yes I am

I am - yes I am sick!  I have a nasty old summer head cold.  I can barely see to type this my eyes are so blurry. (it is just from the cold, they are much better from the surgery)
I will survive this, but I may not blog for a couple of days.  I just didn't want to worry any of my best internet buddies.   I wouldn't be able to rest for answering emails. - that said, I will leave comments open on this post.  I will read them but probably won't respond unless I am having a "perky" moment.
Now I am going to bed!

11 comments:

Linda said...

Summer colds are awful! Get lots of rest and drink lots of water. (Can you tell I'm a mother? It doesn't go away when your kids grow up! Hopefully, your mom can bring you soup or something!)

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

Rest well and have a speedy recovery!

~Laurie~ said...

Do not respond - just wanted to let you know you're thought of - hope the sickness leaves soon!

luv2quilt2 said...

Feel better soon.

Tangos Treasures said...

Bummer on summer colds!! Hope you feel better soon!!

Mrs. Sew and Sew - Karen said...

Don't respond to this Gene. Feel better soon. It seems like summer colds are much worse than any others....I agree! Glad you are better from your surgery! Take care. I am sending good vibes your way! You might try this... My doctor told me to drink black tea...it helps me lots! You can drink it hot or cold.

Four dogs and one quilter said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. Colds are the worst!

Teresa Quilts said...

Feel better Gene! You do NOT answer this comment. If you need anything let me know.

Frog Quilter said...

So sorry you are sick. Be sure to rest up, your quilt projects are patiently waiting for you. Hugs

Rhonda said...

Feel better soon, my friend!

Melissa ;-) said...

Oh, Gene! I don't know that I could have anything to do with this but at least I hope it wasn't the power of suggestion!! Hang in there, buddy! I promise this too shall pass (though I know too well how awful a summer cold is!)