Sunday, May 12, 2013

This Day

Today there are some special people that I would like to remember.
In fact in the USA today is the day that we set aside to honor them.
Happy Mother's Day.

Here is the quilt that is on my mother's sofa. It is one that I made and gave her one year. 


.
And here is my Mom.  I think she is lovely.
This one is from AGES ago when I was a child. but that little boy you see isn't me.  It is my younger brother. 

This is Mom with the love of her life, my Dad.  Obviously she thought something was funny.

I love you Mom!

6 comments:

Barbara said...

It appears her smile never changed, lovely!

Beth said...

She is lovely.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

A very nice tribute to your mom!

Tammy said...

What a wonderful way to pay tribute to your mom.

Tangos Treasures said...

Very nice!

Belinda said...

I was going to say her smile is the same too! Some people look completely different when they age, but your Mom is still the same!!