Saturday, November 23, 2013

Days go by

I am sure some of you have noticed that I haven't posted in several days.  I have been pretty busy AND I have been recuperating from that ugly cold.  I have a case of bronchitis and some allergy issues hanging on too.
I intended to take pictures of the packing and setup for the show. I was happy to just get it done. I hope to get a picture of my booth today.

Meanwhile,  here are a couple of the paintings I will have in the booth for sale today.

Title: Herewith

Title:  Forbidden Crossing



Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible unless otherwise stated.

11 comments:

Marjorie said...

Good luck with the show. And hope you are finally on the way to recovery. Can't wait to hear about your day.

Barbara said...

Loving purple!

Karens Quilts, Crows and Cardinals said...

Beautiful Gene. I hope you feel better soon. Take care now.

suemac said...

I love your artwork. Hope it sells for a nice price.

Pat said...

Ummmmm....you know me and abstract stuff.....LOL I like the colors, though! Hope you feel fully recovered soon and hope you do well at the show.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Beautiful! Good luck with your booth. Take care of yourself and get completely well.

Barb said...

That forbidden crossing makes one go Hummmmm .... makes you want to continue to look at it....wonderful!

Vicki W said...

Bronchitis sucks! I had it 10 times one year and pneumonia twice. It saps every tiny bit of energy from you. I hope you are feeling better!

Elaine said...

Hoping the show went well for you. What is your medium and what sizes are your 2 pictures? Like them both but am particularly fond of the second. Get better. I have been fighting asthma for several months-something I have never had.

Beth said...

Please be careful with your recovery. Get some rest.
I love the Forbidden Crossing. Amazing colors.

Jodi said...

I thought of you just this morning as I was looking for a card to send to a dear friend. I came across the ones I bought for you and just had to stop and admire each one in the set. I hope you are all better soon! Looking forward to more news about the show.