Saturday, November 09, 2013

Saturday FMQ - -Big Sale Too (Photo Update)

I have pulled out this piece and have started quilting it.

Here are the circles quilted
I like the dense quilting on the two larger circles best. I may go back into the smaller circle and add some more lines and obliterate the spiral.


Did you know that Craftsy is having a Flash Sale this weekend?  If you have any classes you are wishing for today would be a great day to get them at a bargain price! Just click the image below.

Craftsy Gallery
More Photos!





Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible unless otherwise stated. Foolishly posted "hate speech" comments will be swiftly removed.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

This is stunning(!) and exhausting. I love it, but I don't want to do it. Lol

Beth said...

I do like the really heavy quilting in the circles. I also like the pebble quilting.
It is looking great!