Tuesday, December 11, 2018

HST Surprise - Finished Top!

Hooray, the top is finished and the sun is finally shining for a good photo of the HST Surprise quilt top.

I love the play of colors on this top. I also love the variety of fabrics I got from those two small packs.

How do you like it?

Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. However at this time Blogger is not notifying me of comments. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

8 comments:

Jeanna said...

What a pretty and happy finish, Gene. I love the colors and yes, the variety in this one.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Love it!! Happy colors and scrappy - with a great layout - ;))

diane said...

Wonderful! It's a happy quilt.

Debbie said...

What a colorful delight. It sure perks up our cloudy days. Good one, Gene

Marlene said...

What a delight for the eyes this one is.

Barb said...

Turned out wonderfully, love the design

Kathleen said...

Beautiful!! Love the colors and design. You did a great job.

Tangos Treasures said...

Wow!! I really like that!