Saturday, August 17, 2019

Quilting Finished on This One

The string quilt is quilted.  Now it just needs trimming and binding.
I started stippling on this quilt but I got bored with it.  So I decided to use the "Alien Fingers" pattern that I learned from Leah Day.  Actually this is more "Gene's Variation of Alien Fingers" - My aliens are stranger than Leah's  aliens.  LOL
The back shows the texture better. 
The color isn't true in the above photo, but it shows the texture better than any other picture I took.

This one is more true to color


Also, I have  been making some HSTs using Triangles on a Roll. 

I love that I made twenty of these and all the waste is in the photo below.
Now that is thrifty!


Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

4 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

YAY for getting your string quilt quilted! - and YAY again for getting all of those triangles cut with so little waste! - ;))

Barbara said...

You are an FMQ Energizer Bunny! Seriously, I don’t know of anyone else better at it!

Barb said...

I can't wait to see it with the binding on.....get busy...chop chop!! Just kidding....you are really getting a lot done. Looks great.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I use Triangulations to make my HST's. Very little waste with that method, too.