Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Get Hopping!


I am a day late reminding you of the final two days of the Island Batik Blog Hop.  This week there are two great collections.

 Steam Engine is a cousin of the Graphic Gems collection that I used for my quilt in the hop. These two collections could be mixed together seamlessly.  The two stops here are sure to inspire you.


I am using the Sunny Side Up  collection as part of my November Challenge quilt. I love what these two ladies did with this fabric

Monday, August 26th - Steam Engine

Tuesday, August 27th - Sunny Side Up



Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I LOVE the Steam Engine line, always love anything that harkens back to steampunk for me.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Beautiful colors in BOTH collections - ;))