Friday, December 25, 2020

For the Season

Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate this event.  I do normally.  This year will be much quieter.  But Mom and I will celebrate anyway.  I have made some sugar-free peanut butter fudge that we will enjoy.  Tomorrow morning I will make a dessert that I call "Peach Pudding."  It is like a Southern Banana Pudding - but with canned peaches replacing the bananas - since I can not eat bananas. 
I have a few more small surprises in store for her - they are based on personal family memories. 

Here is a painting that I did several years back in a class.  We each painted one and then had it printed on cards to send as Christmas cards.  I no longer mail out cards. So here is my card to you. 

I wish for Peace and Joy to you.

Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

10 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card! Merry Christmas to you and your family, Gene - I wish for Peace and Joy to you, too! - ;))

Pamela Arbour said...

That made a very nice card. Merry Christmas to you!

Barbara said...

Lovely, Gene. Merry Christmas to you and Om!

Frog Quilter said...

Merry Christmas Gene. Beautiful card!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Nice atmosphere in the painting. Pretty hard not to see family and not get together for Christmas for me. Merry Christmas to you and your mother.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That is a beautiful Christmas card. Merry Christmas.

Quilting Gail said...

Beautiful painting!!!
Hope you and your mom are having a wonderful day!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

That is a beautiful painting. Merry Christmas!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Pretty card. I hope your Christmas was nice.

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

What a beautiful painting! And a very Merry Christmas to you, too, even though I am late with it.