Saturday, May 08, 2021

Another Project Finished

The notebook cover for the commission is finished.  I did the quilting Friday morning and the construction Friday afternoon.   I decided to quilt in the red initial panel with red thread.  Then I used that red thread a few more places before switching to a variegated blue thread.   I was truly just having fun while I quilted it.  There is one section that I think "could'a done better" but I don't think any non-quilters would notice it. 

Front - Initials Covered

Back

Pocket with Label

So, now I am on to other projects - or not as the mood strikes. Ha ha. 


Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

6 comments:

kathyinozarks said...

your client will love it
happy weekend

Barbara said...

Amazing FMQ, as always! Really nice, Gene.

Frog Quilter said...

Wow beautiful Gene.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

WOW - it looks GREAT! The owner is going to LOVE it! - ;))

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

Looks to me like you did a beautiful job! Love your quilting.

Vicki W said...

Your customer is going to love it!