Friday, May 14, 2021

Mail Call

Y'all may remember when I had my "fame moment" and got "cancelled."  I posted about it here.  You  should know that I was not really cancelled.   Oh no!  Jeanne Robertson just saw an opportunity to be funny - and took it.  Her philosophy is "Always Look for the Humor."  I think that is great advice.  And I try to follow it. 

Fast forward to May 8th: 

That is right!   She finally pulled my name for a prize.  I have been watching for over a year and steadily sending in questions for the guests.   I have had a great time doing it.  (I hope the video works for you.)

Then on Thursday afternoon, this arrived in my mailbox:

Now you may be wondering why I didn't cover her address - simple, it is on her website so it is public information already. 

And inside the envelope was this book - 

And inside the book was this:

Interestingly it is on a label that isn't attached to the book - YET.  I love to have autographed copies of books.  So I will be affixing the label inside the book.   

Oh yes,  if you want a copy of the book for your very own - you can order it at Jeanne's Website. She will even autograph yours also if you request it. 

Thanks for stopping by.  I will try to get a new post up pretty soon.  I am hoping for photos from the gallery opening where my quilted notebooks and some quilts are being shown.  If you are near Guntersville Alabama, you can go in and see my work along with the work of some other quilters.  
The gallery is The Mountain Valley Art Gallery at 440 Gunter Avenue in Guntersville, Alabama.  



Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

5 comments:

kathyinozarks said...

Good luck with your showing-how awesome!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Good advice - LOL! I hope the showing goes well and you sell a bunch of stuff - ;))

Vicki W said...

Very cool!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Fantastic! I know you'll have fun reading her book.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on winning a prize from Jeanne. I am from NC and have followed her for years and seen her speak many times. She is a true NC treasure.