Saturday, September 11, 2021

Embroidery and Puzzle Progress

While trying to decide on a design to digitize for my embroidery machine,  I came across the graphic for a faux stained glass piece that I created for a theatre production.   One of my good friends in the quilting/blogging world used the design (with my permission) to create a pillow. I loved her pillow.  And that pushed me to use the design for embroidery, too.  

Here is the graphic design- 

I see some errors in this image.  That could account for some of the problem I had with the digitization.  

Here is the sewn out design - 

I did take some liberties with the image and changed a few things.  And I played with types of stitches. 
Yes, I see things that need corrected or added, but I have paid for designs that didn't sew out as well. So, I am still pretty proud of this. 

Mom and I are still working on the puzzle, here is the latest photo.  However, there is a lot more than this done now.  I just didn't take another photo. 




Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

3 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

NICE!! It stitched out VERY nicely! And I see that you found the missing piece in the boombox - YAY!! - ;))

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I like how you fixed the rounded parts on the sides of your embroidery design. That puzzle will be finished soon.

Frog Quilter said...

Wow a nice stitched embroidered piece. I impressed. So nice that you have your Mom to do puzzles with.