Sunday, March 20, 2022

Clay Face - The Mother of Trouble

This is my latest clay face.  I never seem to be able to time it correctly for "Friday Face-Off" with Barbara and Nicole.   Nevertheless, here is my latest face.  I did a casual poll, using the unpainted face.  I asked "what gender is this face?"  The results were mixed.  So I finally decided that this is the Mother of Bruno and "Butch."  After seeing their faces on previous posts  you will understand that "Mom" is no  blonde Bombshell.  
Mom worked as a dance-hall girl "a few" years ago. That is where she met 
some unsavory characters. Perhaps where she met the father(s?) of her boys

Meanwhile, I have another face that is formed and baked, but not yet painted. Will he be a third brother or perhaps the Dad of this unsavory clan?   I guess we will wait and see.

Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

3 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

What a family! LOVE your faces - and the stories you have to go with them - ;))

Barbara said...

Love that you are creating a family! I’m not good at all with polymer clay. You’ve got it down perfectly, Gene!

Kathleen said...

The painting does really bring these pieces to life! It will be fun to see the group together!