Thursday, September 20, 2012

OH NO!

The "new and improved" Blogger interface was forced on me today.  UGH.  Now I have to learn all over again.

That was probably the look on MY face when I saw it had changed. 
Also I have relatives visiting from Pennsylvania, so I haven't really sewn anything much this week except the hand work I have been doing at during my lunch time (after I eat of course.)  Sorry, No pictures of that. However, we only see them once a year so I am trying to spend as much time with them as I can.

Just didn't want you to think I had be abducted by aliens!
 Oh and just so you know, that face picture above is a stamp I carved. It was supposed to look like someone I know - failure on that, but still a fun stamp.

By the way, my little giveaway is still open until midnight Friday (central time.)


10 comments:

Sherry said...

Cool stamp Gene

Sherry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pat said...

What a fun stamp you made! Have fun with the family visitors.

Average Quilter said...

I know what you mean - I haven't gotten much done lately. I've fell so far behind. You will be back at it before long producing some great things

Tangos Treasures said...

I've been using the interface for awhile just getting used to it!
Cool stamp!!
Have fun with family!!

Beth said...

Coolo stamp.
I am following!

Jocelyn said...

Ug!! This happened to me too!! I was just so happy with the old interface. It was quite a shock to see the new one pop up yesterday.

Barb said...

Enjoy your relatives...

Linda said...

I don't normally mind change, but when it comes to the computer, I'm not confident enough to easily make it through changes. They happen all too often!

Pat Merkle said...

OH NO! Maybe aliens changed blogger. Actually, mind changed a while back. It's not too bad.