Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Finally! the Surprise revealed

Back in early July,  I received an email that surprised me.  A representative from Arrow Sewing Cabinets sent the email. It asked "We know that you love your Gidget table so would you be willing to send a picture of yourself and your Gidget?"  Actually she didn't know that I have both the Gidget and the Gidget 2 now.
It was announced today that I am the Arrow Sewing Cabinet Customer of the month for August.  As I write this it is not on Arrow's blog, but it is on their facebook page.  I don't know if that link will work without you liking them.  But liking them is worth it. Arrow has lots of giveaways.  In fact, they are giving away a Gidget every day this week to celebrate the number of Facebook fans they now have.
Here is a picture collage of me with my Gidget tables.  the big one has the insert so that there is no gap between the machine and the cutout.  I love that. 



Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible unless otherwise stated. Foolishly posted "hate speech" comments will be swiftly removed.

17 comments:

Helen said...

How cool that Arrow contacted you! You are a good advertisement for them, for sure.

Barbara said...

Really neat! The photos show all that's important perfectly, but have to say my eye is also drawn to the framed piece behind you in the photo on the right. A horse? Pretty, and I think it must be yours since its so colorful! Congratulations on being chosen!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Way to go, Gene!! You are a star now! I hope this helps others understand how much the right height table helps for accuracy in piecing and comfort.

Pat said...

Congratulations on being their "star" this month. You are a really good person to promote their product as I know you love their tables a lot!!!

~Laurie~ said...

Woohoo!! Congratulations - couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

Jean(ie) said...

Yippeee! Who's that handsome guy with the Gidget tables!? It's Gene! Congrats on being the customer of the month!!!!!

P.S. I have a Gidget table (the big one) and freaking LOVE it!!!!!

SpartanBabe said...

Congrats! This is so cool they contacted you and you're their star for the month! Way to go Gene :o)!!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

How cool! I'm headed there now.

Lynn said...

Congratulations! How fun!

Beth said...

You are officially a quilt celebrity!!! Congrats. Nice pictures.

Vicki W said...

Cool!

Four dogs and one quilter said...

Congrats on being named Customer of the Month. Thanks for the heads up on their FB contest, just signed up. Fingers crossed!

Unknown said...

Congrats to you Gene this is awesome.....I have never even heard of them but it sounds just wonderful....and perfect.

Eat Sleep Quilt said...

Congratulations! It's easy to see you like using the Arrow tables. I bought a similar table two or three years ago by a different manufacturer, and it really does make a difference when you sew.

Holee said...

You sure do look happy in that photo! They couldn't have pick a nicer person and a good customer! I need a portable table I'll be looking at them. I think Amazon has them. Love the quilt in the background too!

Jackie said...

Woohoo...u are just showin up everywhere!

Sarah said...

So glad you made sure there was a dimple shot :)