Thursday, August 01, 2013

Surprise! (updated!)

I have a surprise to post later today. (If I get the chance while I am working. )  I just have to wait for the official announcement.
Arrrgh,  i just found out that last month they didn't post until the 10th of the month!  So if you have to wait until then, I am so sorry to have teased this. 


Okay, so I will offer you a free quilting class!  Did you know that Craftsy has free classes on things from sewing to cake decorating.  All you have to do is register and sign up for the free classes of your choice. Like this Block of the Month Class by Laura Nownes.

                                       Online Quilting Class
or maybe learn about creative piecing for quilt backs. 
                                    Online Quilting Class
OR make some bags

Online Sewing Class

Or even learn to make a fantastic buttercream icing and how to use it!

                       free modern buttercream cake decorating class at craftsy.com

Be sure to come back later for my surprise announcement!
Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible unless otherwise stated. Foolishly posted "hate speech" comments will be swiftly removed.

6 comments:

Pat said...

I'll be awaiting your announcement! I have to be out for part of the day, but I'll check whenever I can. My guess is you are having something in a magazine???? :)

Barbara said...

Free classes, neat, thanks!
I think you are having way too much fun to be really sorry about teasing! Hehe Whatever it is, I bet congratulations are in order. Shall return later...

Petit Design Co. said...

can't wait to hear about it!

Rhonda said...

Gene, you are such a teaser and as my friend's 8 year old grandson would say, "You've made my excitement level very high!"

Snoodles said...

Ummmmm, I know I really shouldn't but I want to hear the buttercream recipe. LOL

Linda said...

Can't wait to hear your announcement!