Saturday, August 24, 2013

I want YOU!

.
.Hi folks. I have entered my Windmill art quilt in an online quilt show,  So I want you to go and vote for me -Of course you should vote with your heart, but I am hoping that will include my quilt also.
Windmill Magic
You can go to Quilting Gallery to vote at this LINK.
Today I am planning to trim a quilt, make binding and bind the quilt.  However as I have to make a trip to visit my Nana  it may not get completel. The Nana is visiting in a nearby town so it will be great to go see her without making a LONG trip.  Still it will eat into my day- but it is worth it!


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible unless otherwise stated. Foolishly posted "hate speech" comments will be swiftly removed.

13 comments:

Pat said...

DONE!!! Very nice quilt, Gene!

Debbie said...

You are doing well this week.....good luck.

Barb said...

Oh, you know I love this quilt.....

Barbara said...

Yes, will vote! I've liked this from day one too. I'm also a Nana, and hope when my grand kids are grown they will come see me with the same affection. Your Nana is blessed!

Unknown said...

Gene you know this quilt is awesome...I am on my way.

hetty said...

I already voted for you yesterday. I just love this quilt! I'm Dutch. Can you tell?

Barbara said...

I voted. Good luck.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

I voted for your beautiful creation yesterday before you even asked :)

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

All done! This is so gorgeous Gene!

Marie said...

Yes I will vote for you and love the Windmill. I am so glad you get to still visit with your Nana. Hugs, Marie

Snoodles said...

Love that quilt! I went and voted for you!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful quilt Gene! I voted for you and you are doing well in the standings. Good Luck!

Beth said...

Voted! Good luck Gene.