Sunday, February 16, 2014

Winning Streak

I have had a nice little winning streak lately.  They say that good things come in threes.  I have had three wins.  I have received the e-book but the others are on the way and I can hardly wait.

On Facebook, I am a fan of Hoffman California Fabrics.  You might want to like them too.  I was the first to comment so I was totally surprised to see this

A bundle of batiks?  Oh be still my heart.   I suspect the neighbors may have heard my happy noises.

Then I got this:

I won an e-book copy of Kitchen Stitches from Martingale's Blog.  I know (thru the internet anyway) two of the people who have projects in the book.  Yaay!

And Third came this:
Denise at "Count it all Joy"  picked me as a winner of a book called Shades of Mercy. I am an avid reader - I almost always have a book or two in progress.  I think Mom will enjoy this one also.

Thanks too all the wonderful folks who have sponsored these giveaways.

Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible unless otherwise stated.

9 comments:

Jeanna said...

Congratulations on all your wins Gene. Those are some great prizes...I LOVE batiks :)

kathyinozarks said...

Congrats Gene, so fun when we win-and win fabric-too cool. I love batiks too. I have decided though to destash allot of my quality quilt fabrics (starting with batiks) and sell them, and then concentrate on my 1800s quilts and hopefully get back to weaving more seriously.
Enjoy your winnings! Kathy

Teresa Quilts said...

Congratulations on the wins! Let me know what you get in your batik package. I can't wait to see.

Barbara said...

I would be excited, especially about the batiks, as well! Recommend me when the gods decide you have had enough good luck. ;)

suemac said...

Nice. It is so much fun to win bundles of fabric.

ShirleyC said...

Congrats to you! Very exciting to win!

I had a good winning streak for a while, but it sure has slowed down for me lately.
I've only won a couple of things on FB. I've had more luck on the blog giveaways.
The way the FB feed is lately, I seem to miss a lot of posts, but I try to add my favorite sites to my interests list so I won't miss all of them.

Beth said...

Sweet!!! Enjoy all your winnings.

MarveLes Art Studios said...

congrats gene! lucky february, and batiks to boot!!! yay! thanks for the reminder about hoffman on facebook. like to have the "fun" in my fb feed!

Rhonda said...

Congratulations to you!! You deserve the wins!!