Saturday, January 26, 2019

Lemonade Squared and Pinwheels

The "Lemonade Squared" blocks are fun and easy to make so I made several and mixed them up with the pinwheels I had already made.
I am sure that I will make enough of these to make a baby quilt eventually. I love the way they play together.

Have a wonderful weekend and a great week!

Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

6 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Those blocks play very nicely together! Such happy colors - they will make wonderful baby quilt - ;))

Angie said...

Really cool colors! So very pretty! Have a happy day! :-) :-)

Barbara said...

Very nice, and as always, it will be one of a kind!

Barbara said...

Very nice, and as always, it will be one of a kind!

Kathleen said...

They are sweet blocks! Is there a pattern somewhere? not that I need one more thing to distract me....

Jeanna said...

Such happy colors and a fun project.