Tuesday, September 10, 2019

A Quick Project Finish

While going through some UFOs and some other packages of "stuff,"  I found leftovers from an Island Batik Ambassador project.  These were pieces that were sewn but didn't make it into the quilt. So, I decided to make a pillow to (somewhat) match the quilt.  I only needed to sew a few seams and it was ready to be quilted.  I love a quilted pillow top.  Then it is a few quick steps to make the pillow.

It will go nicely with my Island Batik May project - the Modern scrappy quilt


Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

6 comments:

Barbara said...

I love that May quilt, and the pillow will indeed go well with with it! My newest needle-felting post would also go very well with your quilt and pillow!!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

That's a pretty pillow - and it goes very well with that quilt! You and your packages of "stuff" - what fun - ;))

Angie said...

Such an awesome pillow. So nicely quilted!! I love the quilt also. Enjoy your day!! angielovesgary2 atgmail dotcom :-) :-)

Barb said...

What a wonderful use of scraps....love both

piecefulwendy said...

Oh my, I love that quilt, Gene! The pillow is fun too, and a great way to use the leftover scraps. Now I want to make a pillow for my fall decor. I'm adding it to my ever-growing list :-)

Jeanna said...

The quilt and the pillow are very nice, Gene. The modern quilts are growing on me :)