Monday, September 30, 2019

September Round-Up

This month has been rather productive.  I have worked on lots of projects and there are two that I will not show just yet. Of course, neither of those two are finished.

September started with making binding.

Then that binding was added to this quilt for a finish!

I just love it.
Then I shared my September Island Batik Ambassador challenge quilt.
The Absurd Bird
made using the Accuquilt Block on Board Spiderweb die.
Next on my agenda was working on a UFO from 2016.  I am happy to say that it is now this completed quilt.

I even ordered some labels so that I can label my quilts easily.



But in between working on that quilt and finishing it, I took a bit of time to weave a scarf.  This one was woven on a rigid heddle loom. 

Another project that was sneaked in between working on the quilt and finishing it was this pillow.
I used fabrics that were in my Make it Modern quilt and gave the quilt and pillow as a wedding present.  The groom had his mother send me this photo that one of the photographers took at the wedding. 
I think it is a pretty good picture of me.  

I have also been taking Spanish lessons for over a year.  I missed one day, so my Duolingo only shows 312 consecutive days... but I started in June of 2018. 
Estoy aprendiendo español.

Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

7 comments:

Debbie said...

You had a great month! Congrats on your year of language lessons. Sticking with it deserve a reward. Love your binding!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Wonderful finishes - you're on a roll! Congratulations on keeping up with the Spanish lessons - I had to google "aprendiendo" - ;))

Barbara said...

So prolific this month! Very nice photo!

Frog Quilter said...

Wow all beautiful and well done.

Unknown said...

Lovely quilts! I am a beginning quilter and would love to know the source for your attractive labels. Thanks!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Oh, that String-y goodness paired with piped binding... LOVE!!!

Nora said...

Me encanta tu trabajo y tu dedicación. Has contribuido a hacer mucho mejor este mundo. Olé