Tuesday, March 02, 2021

Another February Finish

Of course this February finish was a collaboration with my Mom and (on the last day) my Brother.  We finally finished the puzzle.  

At one point I was certain that at least one piece was missing.   Every piece was there. My brother put that "missing" piece in on the last day when we completed it.  I had just told him "I am sure that piece is missing." Less than a minute later he put the piece in place and said "Yes, I guess it is missing!" 
 Sometimes it surprises me how much alike we are with our sense of humor.  He is a really funny guy at times.  

Mom was super glad to get this one finished.  We will start a new one soon.  But it is only 300 pieces, so it should be more "do-able" for Mom. I will just have to sit back and let her have some moments of success.  At 84, she deserves it. 

Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

5 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

What a FABULOUS finish! You and your Mom did a GREAT job - with the help of your Brother, of course - since he found the missing piece - LOL - ;))

Pamela Arbour said...

Congratulations to you both! That was surely a difficult one but it is beautiful. I'm looking forward to seeing the next one.

Barbara said...

It looks like a stained glass window to me, a beautiful one! What will you do with it?

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Pretty puzzle picture. My hubby and son have been doing lots of puzzles since New Year's.

Connie Turner said...

You are such a good son, I hear about so many older people who don't have visitors of any kind it is sad. I'm of an age now I start wondering what it will be like for me. Your log cabins blocks are pretty especially the one with the sky blue piece that looks like a window in a frame.