Monday, March 29, 2021

Another Finish- Table Scraps

It was really a lot of fun just randomly piecing and making the set of four coasters. The recipient approved them and they are almost ready for mailing.  They still need a quick wash/dry cycle so that I can be confident that no seams will pop when they are washed.  Here they are as of today, Sunday March 28th.  (This will not be posted until Monday the 29th.)  
I have to say that I prefer the straight line quilting best on these. 

Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

6 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Oooh - those turned out NICE!! - ;))

Pamela Arbour said...

They turned out nice and I like your tags. They look really good on them.

Jeanna said...

The coasters came out nice. I like the straight line quilting as well.

Kathy S. said...

That's a gorgeous set of coasters, Gene. Job well done.

Frog Quilter said...

Pretty coasters and I agree with you on the quilting. Straight lines rock.

Barbara said...

Very unique! One of a kind set, for certain.