Sunday, March 06, 2011

Setting - I Forgot!

Yes my friends, after doing that blog post about the setting triangles, I totally forgot to post the picture when I put the setting triangles and border on my small convergence quilt.  So today I will correct that error.  I am sorry that I didn't iron this prior to taking a photo, it is slightly wrinkled from being draped over a pile of UFOs. 


I have also been working on my Quilt Possible AccuQuilt Quilt Along blocks for round two. 
Remember these from yesterday?
By some error, I didn't read the directions carefully and didn't cut enough pieces for the entire block, so I have two partial blocks completed. Here is one of them. 




They are supposed to be 16.5" by 6.5" -mine are a bit short. Ha ha. Luckily, it will be easy enough to correct.  I love the way the engineered/pre-trimmed corners on the triangles make it easy to get the points perfect. 

6 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

I love your quilt! It really plays with the eyes on which color is the focal point.

Pat said...

Love the convergence quilt! And your partial block for the Go Quilt Along looks nice, too! I have a feeling I'm not going to get to this quilt along....even though I did buy the required neutrals for it.

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Gene Gene The Dancing Machine....I see you have been very busy. Glad you are feeling better...Nice job! Once again!! :)

Kelly

Barb said...

Enjoy both projects!! The purple one is an eye catcher

Royce said...

Love your convergence quilt. Being on point really makes it pop. Yes the triangles from the go cutter are perfect. Just love them.

Barbara said...

I love the surprise element we can always expect from your projects. I think there's a little entity somewhere inside you that bucks the tide as you read directions, and voila(!) a one-of-a-kind project (that doesn't always need to be corrected) is the result. I love surprises!