Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Wanna win a Thousand Dollars?

Do you want to win a thousand dollars?  Well how about a $1,000 shopping spree to AccuQuilt along with a trip to visit the factory where you will meet some really nice people.  
All the details can be found here
And if you click from my site, it helps me.  If I get the most click-throughs, then I can win a prize. 
So click away on this one or the one in my sidebar. Send all your family and friends to my blog to click too. (yes I am shameless!) 
But you know that I love you, right?  Thursday I have a special treat for you on my blog. I least I hope you find it a treat. 



By the way, I am planning to submit a block for this if I find inspiration. Wish me luck. And if you decide to enter, I wish YOU luck too.  Get those creative juices flowing. You can do this people! 
(I would love it if the winner was a click through from my blog- and as far as I know, the only thing I would get from that is pure joy. 



4 comments:

Pat said...

Oh, yes...you are a shameless beggar here....LOL I made the announcement on my blog but was a lot gentler. I appealed to their creative side as a reason for them to click on the button!

Norma's Place said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Norma's Place said...

The first comment was full of spelling mistakes! I wish you all the best with it Gene. I clicked through and read the details, looks like fun. I aren't eligible to win as I live in Australia, not one of your 50 states or even Canada.
Perhaps one day I can afford to come over and see it all for myself! I'd love to see a real barn quilt! lol

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

I clicked through for you. I am sure you will come up with an amazing block for this competition.