Sunday, April 17, 2011

Replacement Stars

The latest blocks for the AccuQuilt Go! Quilt Along were posted this weekend.  Unfortunately, the block posted is the Blazing Star by Eleanor Burns.   I don't have that die so I had to make replacement blocks.  One of the options listed was to pick a block from the GO! Mix and Match dies. So I chose one and used the colors that were to be used in the posted block.
Here are my replacement blocks. 


I think these will look great with the other blocks I have made for this quilt along. 


FYI there is a giveaway at One More Quilt with nice prizes.   

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I don't know if I would have planned to put these colors together, but I would have missed out because you did it, and the result is stunning!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Beautiful blocks! The colors are fantastic!