Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Something New Over There

I got my "google alert" email this morning and made a discovery. The folks at AccuQuilt have added something to the site.  It just so happens that my name is on part of it. That is why I got the Google Alert. 
So go to AccuQuilt.
Click on the navigation bar where it says Video Library.

When you get there click on one of the videos on the right (click on the thumbnail.)  
Then on the right, you will see three little tabs on the top. The one at far right says Best In Category.   Just go see what it is.  I was truly surprised. 

Oh yeah, if you haven't entered your creation in the Barn Quilt design contest at Accuquilt, get to it. There is now less than a week left.  


15 comments:

Tangos Treasures said...

Cool!!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Woohoo!

Kaye said...

way to go Gene! Congrats. When you did that video I told you how good a spokesperson you were for the GO

Unknown said...

Gene! That's so cool! You must have been so tickled! Really? You had no idea until Google alerted you? Wow! Google alerts are even more fun than tracking numbers! ;)

Barb said...

that is awesome!!!

Pat said...

Terrific news, Gene! I know your videos get a lot of viewers, so I'm not surprised that one would be among the best. It's nice that AccuQuilt is putting the videos online for folks to see. I hope they are categorized so people who are new to the GO! cutter can easily find videos that use the dies they have purchased. What a fun resource for folks!!!

sewfunquilts said...

Terrific. Congrats! What a star you are!

Barbara said...

Very nice!

Lauren The Artist said...

That's very cool!!!

Petit Design Co. said...

great idea to have all the videos in one spot. Guess I should venture into making a video or 2! :)

ooglebloops said...

Hmmm, I wonder........is it YOU????? I must go look - I told you they should hire you!!!!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Great job! I thought it would be the scrap buster video. We all have scarps that need to be used.

Heather said...

Wonderful video!

Royce said...

That is so cool Gene! congrats. Also thanks for the push on the barn contest.

Millie said...

Very cool, Gene!