Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Top 100 are Posted

I received some very exciting news today.  The AccuQuilt Barn Quilt design contest has posted the top 100 blocks.  
Along with several of my blogging friends, I have a block in there.  Actually I have two in there.  So I am casting my fate to the wind -errr internet, and asking for your votes. 
Of the two chosen to be in the final 100, this is my favorite. So I am asking you to go to Barn Quilt Top 100 and look at the blocks.  I hope you will like mine.  (hint hint)  

I would truly love to win this contest, but I already feel like a winner for making it into the top 100. 
Please tell all your friends about this also and send them to vote.  
Thanks! 

13 comments:

Pat said...

Good luck to all who were lucky enough to be in the final 100!

lesthook said...

Good luck Gene!

Rhonda said...

I just voted for you..... good luck ..... my fingers are crossed!!!

Frummie said...

WOW!!!!

Way to go Gene!!!!

Hugs,

Frummie

Barb said...

Awesome Gene!!!!!

Poppyprint said...

Good luck Gene - it would be so cool to get your block on the side of the Accuquilt barn!!!

Tangos Treasures said...

Congratulations!!

Barbara said...

What's not to like?! I'm off to vote...

Melissa ;-) said...

I didn't even know you had this one in there, too! I had only seen the other one. Could have been the drool on my computer screen....

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Congrats on having TWO blocks make the finals. I voted and good luck!

Cyndi said...

Congratulations, Gene! Not one, but two blocks.... that is soooo cool! And they are both great blocks, too! Wouldn't it be fun to actually see them on a barn? :o)

Hey, I'm having a give away right now so come on over and enter if you'd like!

XOXO,

Cyndi

Laura Wasilowski said...

Congratulations! I've placed my vote for you and wish you many more.

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Congratulations on being in the top 100! I like this block and I cast a vote for you. I was surprised to see that I could vote for more than one block.