Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Edgy Stuff

Some days work starts too early.  Today we are having a training and I have to leave home much earlier than usual.  Forgive my lack of words...the coffee hasn't kicked in yet.
Yesterday I had some spare time so I got two quilts bound!
Binding is Edgy Stuff!

















Ignore those thread snippings...I know I do. LOL.  These are the Beginner's Quilt Along sampler quilts.  They both have fun backings.
I hope you got a good nights sleep and didn't have to get up "before God turned the lights on."
Have a great day.

10 comments:

Tangos Treasures said...

They look great & edgy!! Yup I'm up too before God turned the lights on!! Have a great training day!!

Average Quilter said...

Been up since 3:30, as usual. I have a big stack of baby quilts that I need to get bound - think I'll pawn them off on someone else

beaquilter said...

did you hand sew the binding or machine??

Teresa Quilts said...

The bindings look awesome as usual!

kadyb said...

This time of year, in the mountains, I'm almost always up before God turns the lights on. Some days, if I'm lucky, He's got them on dim when I rise. Quilts look awesome!

Rhonda said...

Snippets of threads, I don't see any...LOL..... It's always a welcomed accomplishment to get the binding done. Great job!!

Jodi said...

Nice, Gene! You certainly have been very productive making those two quilts in short order, work or no work!

sewfunquilts said...

You are fast...fast fast...getting these done like that.

Trudi said...

Lol. Hope it was a good training session, and yep, with the change of season, we are now getting up well before God puts the light on! Lovely finishes!

Barb said...

Nothing feels better than to have some finished projects...