Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Sale on Classes!!!

This is just a quick post to tell you that Craftsy is having a Sweet Summer Sale.  If it is as hot where you are  as it is here OR if you are in one of the places where it has rained so much you have thought of building an ark - then now is the perfect time to take a class!

Craftsy

There are some great classes as low as $9.99!   For example, Scrap Quilting with Pepper Cory is just $9.99. Or for that same $9.99 you could choose Painted Pictorial Quilts by Annette Kennedy.
I did some looking online.  I found that a ONE DAY workshop from 9am to 3:30 with Pepper Cory is $40.  I found another class with here that was $70 for one day.  This is not uncommon for classes and some cost even more. (FYI-These offers are changing daily during the sale!)

Now in those "in person" classes, there are other students who often interrupt or get in your line of vision (ask me how I know!) and you don't get to see everything up close.  You also have to remember it all. With a Craftsy class you can watch it again and again AND you can ask the teachers questions and frequently get answers in less than a day!  That is pretty awesome in my book.

There are classes in every category on Craftsy that are on sale now.  If you haven't tried Craftsy, you should. It is an excellent learning platform.  I am a VERY satisfied customer.

Disclaimer:  I am an affiliate and get a small dividend when you sign up through my links. However, I am also a customer who has taken a number of Craftsy classes and increased my skills- so I do believe in them or I wouldn't recommend them to you.
Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible unless otherwise stated.

1 comment:

Barb said...

I like your honesty about being an affiliate but also that you take classes....I love their classes and need to get busy and finish up some.