Friday, March 20, 2020

Wow...This is quilted

Staying in is causing me to get things done. 
I did a LOT of cleaning in the room where most of the fabric lives until it is ready to be used.  I found some things to play with. But I also used some time the last two days to quilt on the new Juki TL2010Q machine.  Here is the quilt I quilted.  You may remember it from a February post when it went from "Forgotten project" to "quilt top" in one day.

I did all sorts of fun quilting on this with no concerns about perfection. Guess what?!!??
Yes I love it.  I do.

One of my "finds" in the cleaning session was an old table topper that was minimally quilted.  I am quilting away on it.  No photo at the moment. But maybe tomorrow or the next day you will see it.

#quiltersquarantine

Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

8 comments:

Vicki W said...

That's a very fun quilt! I went out for the first time today to go to the store. I was surprised buy what was sold out (frozen dinners, high end snacks) and what was not (fresh fruits and veggies). People have some interesting priorities!

Jeanna said...

Excellent! It is nice to see you enjoying your new toy so much. Looking forward to the table runner.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

I LOVE it!! And "perfection" is highly overrated - it's much more FUN to just PLAY - LOL - ;))

Barbara said...

Wonderful, Gene. Your new machine is going to bring you much joy!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Congratulations on creating and not giving in to fear. Keep it up and share with us.

Pamela Arbour said...

Love it. You did a great job!

Debbie said...

Wow...great job. It looks so good!

Quilting Gail said...

What fun to quilt on a new machine (congratulations!) and to have a finish!
Looks great!
Happy Quilting!