Friday, February 11, 2022

More Quilting Fun

Yes, of course, I am still quilting on the Party Time panels- although at a slow rate.  I am having fun and trying to decide what things work best and make me happiest with the quilting.  

On one piece section,  I simply did some meander quilting. 
As you can see that is the section adjacent to the feather section that I showed in the last post. 

In another pieced section, I did random quilting designs in various parts of it. 
I really like the "wavy angled line" on the left side.

I did another feather section.  I think this one is better than the previous one.  
Perhaps it is finally "clicking" between my head and hands with feathers.


Then, drawing a grid with a pink chalk pencil, I did an orange peel design.
It isn't perfect but I am still happy with it. 

And yes, a bit of the pink pencil is still there.  It will be gone as soon as it is washed. 

There is more on this long panel to be quilted.
There is another panel that is the same size.  
Stay tuned to see how I quilt those areas. 


Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Amazing!!!!

Jeanna said...

Nice work, Gene. Hope you have a great weekend!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Your quilting is SO good - I LOVE seeing the different motifs - ;))