Wednesday, February 09, 2022

One Small Section

That is what I quilted this morning -February 9, 2022 - one small section.  But I did start quilting the side panels for "Party Time" the scrappy quilt.   I am really happy with this section so I think I am off to a great start.   You may know that sometimes feathers and feathery shapes work for me and sometimes they don't.  In this section, I think they worked. 
Next time I try feather shapes, they may not work at all, but this shows me that I can do it- sometimes. 

Hopefully, I will have more time to quilt a bit more on the first panel this afternoon and evening.  But first while it is warm enough, I need to go out for a brisk walk.  


Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

5 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

VERY nice!! Your feathers are SO pretty - even when they don't "work" - ;))

Jeanna said...

Beautiful feathers, Gene.

Lyndsey said...

Love the feathers, they have worked so well. It's a bit hit and miss when I quilt feathers so I haven't done any recently. Maybe this year will be the year I finally learn how to get them right every time.

Barbara said...

FMQ is definitely your thing!

Quilting Gail said...

Your feathers definitely worked!!! They look great!