Monday, February 21, 2022

Puzzling

Mom and I have been working on  a new puzzle for a few days now.  And in my usual fashion, I have been a bit lazy and haven't sewn a thing while we have been working on it.  

Yesterday I finally took a photo of our progress on the puzzle.  Here is where we are on it. 
We have all the birds and most of the sky completed. Those two big birch trees are going to be the real challenge.  And so you know, we got a bit more done after the photo was taken.  The yellow cardinal's tail is there now also.  There is still a piece to find for the breast of that one. I am sure it is mostly "white" and looks a lot like a piece of the birch tree.

No fears, I will be back to sewing soon enough. 


Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

2 comments:

Jeanna said...

We love birds so that puzzle would be a big hit in our house. I got Mom a butterfly puzzle for Christmas because those are her favorite. She hasn't started it...yet.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Those birds are beautiful! I can see where the trees will be a challenge - ;))