Sunday, February 13, 2022

Side Panel One is Quilted

The first side panel is quilted and trimmed.  There are a few sections I haven't shown yet, so let's look at those. 


The first photo shows a circle feather that I quilted. 
While it isn't a smooth as I would have liked, 
it is still rather nice. Perhaps I need a stencil to 
mark a sample sandwich so that I can practice 
doing the circle feather. 
Then there are the vase shaped pieces that I filled 
with feathers also. That was a fun, spur of the moment idea.

Next up is a random paisley design in the top section.
The bottom is a checkerboard grid simply filled with 
lines that alternate directions


And of course a lovely texture photo of part of the back.




Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

5 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

I LOVE your quilting and the texture it creates - ;))

Barbara said...

Unbelievable! Lovely too, of course. I’m running out of words for your amazing quilting.

Quilting Gail said...

Looking great!!!

Pamela Arbour said...

It looks great. I think circle quilting is more intimidating than hard. It just takes a little thought process. You did real good.

Kathleen said...

It is looking great! Love the circular wreath!