Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Sewing - At least a bit.

I have been somewhat unproductive at the sewing machine lately.  But I got off my duff when I had a few minutes to spare and made these joining strips for adding the panels to the Party Time scrap quilt. 


I decided to use the green as the "main color" for the strips that go on front.  I pieced in some reds and blues to carry over the scrappy appearance.  I should mention that it was because I didn't have a long enough strip of the green anyway. Ha ha. 
I also pieced the back strips as none of that fabric was long enough either...but the backing will still be all one color. 

Now that those are prepared, I may finish that quilt in a few days. 

Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Colorful pretties!

Jeanna said...

The party time scrap quilt is going to be nice...and fun!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

It will be AWESOME!! - ;))