Friday, November 20, 2009

Out of the boxes -Ready to sell




One of these days I will figure out how to get both pictures on the same line in blogger.  Right now i just don't feel like writing HTML code to fix it.

However, I am putting up the pictures for you to see my table at the sale! I couldn't fit in easily in one picture so you see some of the stuff twice.  (so be sure to enjoy it twice - ha ha)



The rack on the right of the table actually has four paintings on it. The rack is 3-sided so customers will see both sides.  It just doesn't show here.




On the left end of the table is all my quilted stuff on and around the A-frame shelving.  (I took two wire shelves and placed shelf boards through them. Ta-dah!  There are two more paintings in the window sill. And in the middle of the table is my jewelry and note cards (notecards also in the basket on the right side of the table)
I have more 'stuff' in boxes under the table so I don't expect to run out of anything.  I must say, running out of stuff to sell would be wonderful.
Now I must get up EARLY in the morning to be there for the sale -it starts at 8 a.m. and vendors should be there by 7:30.  So it will be "up and at'em"
in the morning!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could attend! I'd love to. I hope everything sells! You've done a great job on the set up. Very appealing.

Pat said...

I love how you used those two shelf units and the boards to create a great display area. People will love your work. Let's hope the economy allows them to BUY it, too!

Tangos Treasures said...

Looks great! I too love the shelves, great idea.
Hope u can sleep! LOL I get so excited I can't!!
Sell well!!

ooglebloops said...

Ditto on what Pat said!!! The set up looks good- everything should fly off the table!!! At least you got to set up the day before, so that is out of the way!!!

Unknown said...

It all looks great Gene, I wished I was there.

Needled Mom said...

Lookin' good. Good luck!

Chris H said...

I hope you do well and make masses of money!

Micki said...

It looks great Gene, and I wish that I could be there to see the items in person! Good luck!
Micki

julia said...

You and I are on the same page! I used the same shelves (mine may be taller) to display my dresses at the show I'm participating in this weekend. I will post pictures soon. I propped mine up against the black walls in the theatre where the show is being held and used white wire hangers (so they wouldn't show up very much) and hung my dresses on them. It's working great. Great minds do work alike "they" say. What tribe of Indians are you with. I have lots of Cherokee in me.

Melissa ;-) said...

I sure hope you did well!!!

fabricartist21 said...

How did you do at the sale. I hope you made a mint. I am going to do one after the holidays I think. Here in South Texas they do very well because of the great weather