Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Part 2

Bread



Ham with Pineapple, Sweet Potatoes with marshmallow topping , and Roasted Garlic. It was a  small quarter ham as there was no need to cook like I had an army coming in. It was a small group.  I have ham left over and sweet potatoes left too. Mmmmm. Do you suppose I can/should have sweet potatoes for breakfast?











Sorry that is all the pictures....the eating began and I wasn't about to miss out.  Dessert is later but there will be no pictures.  (I confess -dessert was totally prefab from a box. All I am adding is sugar free cool whip)

Mmmmm.. yes , it was delish, good, tasty and FUN to make AND eat.  We are truly blessed.

7 comments:

Petit Design Co. said...

Done eating already? I'm still waiting for the duck to be done, it's on it's last 1/2 hr and it smells delish. Maybe you should stop by for round 2! LOL

Rhonda said...

Hi Gene, I had Thanksgiving dinner last night with the boys and their families then today with Mom......yummy is all I can say.....I'm stuffed. Your dinner look delish.....makes me hungry all over again. Take care.

Tangos Treasures said...

Yummmm Yes you can eat sweet potatoes for breakfast!!! LOL

Pat said...

YAY.......I'm glad you posted photos. You did a great job!!! And...yes....Tango is right...have sweet potatoes for breakfast!!!

Anonymous said...

Your dinner turned out beautifully!! Well done ;)

Barb said...

You really know how to make a person hungry!!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hi Gene...saw your fabulous interview over at Mickis!!! And of course you can have sweet potatoes for breakfast...Dzintra♥x