Friday, November 20, 2009

We're -----OFF!


I have been packing everything for the show Saturday. Here it is Friday morning already and it is "set up day."
Everything is pretty well packed up -oops, there are a couple of purses and a couple of sheets that haven't made it into boxes.  Those will have to sit in the back seat and behave - "Don't make me stop this car and come back there!"  LOL
The wire racks and the white boards assemble to make an A-framed shelf.  That black thing under the purses is part of my jewelry display.  The sheets are for the table coverings.   That bag?  It has some small paintings to (hopefully) be sold.


Lets look inside a couple of the boxes.  In this one is lots of quilty goodness.
Several lap quilts and a couple of table runners!

This is my "jewelry box"
I opened one of the silver boxes so you could see what I mean.
In the brown box there are note cards.
Stuffed strategically around the bags are some quilted journals.
The white box that you can barely see in the back has fabric coasters.
Those are packaged in sets of four and tied with sparkling shiny gold ribbon. Pretty!


I will be taking a couple of print racks for my Photographer friend, Dave to use.  The other wire racks that will be the display for my paintings are already in the car.  Whew, I have to get moving.  Sorry if I don't get to reply today or tomorrow, I will be busy! (and hopefully selling a lot of stuff!)
Thanks to Norma for asking. This will be at the Church of the Epiphany in Guntersville, Alabama. The Sale will be held from  8 am to 2 pm on Saturday November 21, 2009

9 comments:

Petit Design Co. said...

where and wat show are you going to?

Needled Mom said...

Good luck. I hope the sales are numerous.

Anonymous said...

A wonderful array of goodies -- best of luck for a successful show!

sewfunquilts said...

Thanks sew much for sharing your "packed & ready to go" stuff with us, Gene. You have such a nice array of stuff to sell, am sure you will do well......ONE TALENTED GUY!

Tangos Treasures said...

Cool!! Good luck!!

Barb said...

Good luck!! Can't wait to hear about all the fun stuff...

Pat said...

Oh...I wish I lived near that sale so I could go see your wares. I'm hoping you do very well there, too. We will be right here waiting when you get back....for a full report....WITH pictures, of course.

Lindi said...

G'luck! Hope you have a sell out!

Kim D. said...

Wonderful Goodies, wish I were closer so I could check out all your beautiful art, quilty items and bracelets. Are you a beader or do you make lampwork beads?