Saturday, June 12, 2010

Progress

I have had parts of this quilt done for some time.  I had gotten "tired of it" and wanted to work on some other things.  Today, I pieced the top and bottom borders which I am NOT showing yet. However, here is the first two rows that are now joined.  This quilt is meant to be wonky, so don't fret about the crooked edges or other curious things.  When it is finished it will look great, and, more importantly, be loved!



Let me also mention that JaiCi is celebrating her (belated) 100th post. Go to her blog post and enter Just JaiCi's Crafts

8 comments:

Barb said...

Yes, it certainly will be loved...I like the colors and well..it is just a fun quilt!

B J Elder said...

Gene - I think this is going to be a great quilt. Love the colors and the wonky-ness. Will be looking for the final project.... whenever.

Unknown said...

love the wonkyness.....

Vesuviusmama said...

I remember this! Glad to see you have returned to it.

Pat said...

I love how you do those great quilt-as-you-go quilts!!!

Tangos Treasures said...

Looks great!!

quiltingnana said...

I love your flair with color

www.welovequilting.com said...

Is this with the fun and done?