Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Quick update

Sorry I am MIA again. I spent the weekend with my Nana and didn't do any sewing or actually much of anything besides visiting and eating.  You see she lives at the Gulf Coast in SeaGrove Florida.  So I had some wonderful seafood this weekend.  By the way, the Gulf Coast of Florida and Alabama are still pristine and lovely.  Hopefully  the oil leak will be fixed and cleaned up before any oil can mar those lovely coasts.

My sympathies go out to those in Louisiana who are dealing with the aftermath of this disaster.

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hi Gene...glad you're back!

Pat said...

Glad you're home safely and glad you had a good weekend, too. I'm sure before the week is out, we will be hearing that your GO arrived!!! Yay for that!!!!! (I'm already lining up some fabric to send your way for cutting....hehehe)

Joanne Lendaro said...

Hey!! YUM!! Fresh seafood!! Glad to hear you had a great weekend...

Vesuviusmama said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend! Seafood makes me HAPPY! Growing up in Maine, I took lobster for granted. Living in Virginia, now I pine away for it!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Some of my best memories revolve around eating and chatting. Makes for a nice relaxing weekend :)