Thursday, November 25, 2010

One thing I am thankful for

In the United States, today is Thanksgiving.  I am thankful for many things. So I decided to pick ONE and share it.
I am thankful for music. I love to listen to music.  I love to play music, even though there are many people with far more talent, I play anyway.  Music is a gift.  I am giving you the gift of my performance. *Sorry you can't return it for a refund*
I hope this "Happy Tune" makes you smile.


This video has also been added to my Videos-Entertainment page.
Okay, I am going to add a second thing I am thankful for - my friends and readers who put up with my playing and never complain, but often say nice things. I love you guys and gals!
 

11 comments:

Unknown said...

love your playing and E does as well.....their learning the recorder at school and just thinks how you play is amazing.......

Unknown said...

It definitely brought a smile to my face! Happy Thanksgiving, Gene!

Eat Sleep Quilt said...

Gene, thanks for your happy tune, have a great day! (No need to reply) :o)

Sarah said...

Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for the concert :)

quiltingnana said...

Happy thanksgiving, Gene

Anonymous said...

happy thanksgiving gene!!

Micki said...

Very happy tune! Happy Thanksgiving!
Micki

Melissa ;-) said...

Gene, I love your little tunes as much for the video as for the audio! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Miss Hillbilly said...

Thanks for the Thanksgiving smile!! I hope you had a great day!

eva said...

Well I liked it!!!...
don't know the song - but it certainly was cheery..

xo
eva

MoeWest said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I know I'm a little late in catching up on my blog reading. Your happy tune and your humor put a smile on my face.