Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I got the call



Woo hoo! I got an early call this morning. My darling niece is at the hospital having a new grand niece just for me. Well okay, maybe not "just for me" but still. I may be out of the loop for a few days here. Luckily I have this quilt to take with me to present to Tiny Miss Emily when she shows up.Sorry that this is the old picture before it was quilted from Flickr.  Blogger won't let me upload and add OR use one of my old pictures this morning....and as you can guess.  I am now in a hurry. 

Pink Diamonds by GeneBlack
Because what better way to welcome a new princess than with Pink Diamonds?
Pink Diamonds, a photo by GeneBlack on Flickr.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Babies are such precious gifts! Love the diamonds. =)

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Woohoo! Congrats Great Uncle Gene!!

quiltingnana said...

what a lovely baby gift

Rhonda said...

What a great "Little Princess" gift.

Amy said...

Agreed. It is a beautiful quilt!

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

Darn that blogger! But it is still fantastic in this stage!

Royce said...

Oh congrats know you will be very busy ooohhhing and ahhhhing over the new princess.

Trudi said...

Perfect for a Princess!

Beeshebags said...

Congratulations Great Uncle Gene, and to the lucky parents. Hope everything goes smoothly and both Mum & Bubs come out the other 'side' safe and sound. Hugs Naomi