Thursday, December 26, 2019

A couple of days late

The mail brought this today - a couple of days late for sure but, 

Merry Christmas to me! 


So pretty I had to post two pictures.  I am not an Island Batik Ambassador in 2020, but I will still be using some Island Batik fabrics. 


Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Gorgeous! It’s not possible for me to pick a favorite!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Oh, my!! Santa was VERY good to you - those batiks are GORGEOUS!! - I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with them - ;))

Quilting Gail said...

I'm drooling ... they are beautiful!!!
Can't wait to see what you make with them!
Happy Quilting! :-)
quiltinggail@yahoo.ca

Sandra Walker said...

I certainly recognize several of those beauties :-)