Wednesday, December 04, 2019

Quilted and Bound- The last "Tease"

My December Challenge quilt is finally quilted and the binding is on.  I even remembered to put on a label. (Yaay me!)    It will be a day or two before I can go on a photo safari and get the glamour shots of this quilt.    So here is a little teaser shot.
 You can see that I used a two color binding on this one.  The dark fabric is from Graphic Gems line from Island Batik.  The lighter one is from the Electric Desert line of Island Batik.  Most of the colored fabric in the quilt is from the Electric Desert line. I love  this line of fabrics. 
You can also see a little bit of the quilting in this photo.  I did a bit of custom quilting on this quilt because I wanted the quilting to enhance the design.   This challenge is "3D" so I am hoping you love it as much as I do. 

Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

3 comments:

Quilting Gail said...

Hi Gene,
I can't wait to see your completed project. I'm wishing for good weather for your photo shoot. (Lately, I've had to run out between rain showers and monsoons!)
I love both of those lines of Island Batik ... who doesn't?
SEW ... hurry up and get those photos taken, OK? :-)

quiltinggail@yahoo.ca

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

A label - YAY you!! I'm hoping for good weather, too - for your photo safari - and am looking forward to seeing your glamour shots - ;))

Kathleen said...

You are too funny! One day we will see it.