Thursday, May 21, 2020

Wednesday

Wednesday was a nice peaceful day.  
I sewed two of the Bento Blocks
in two colorways.
Simple.
Purple and lavender and purple and pink.
It will be fun to lay out this quilt top.
I may try to separate all the like colors
or 
I may pool them.
Most likely, I will try it both ways 
and hope I remember to take photos
so that when I choose which I like best,
I can recreate it.
But also the photos let me see it from a "stepped back" view.
That helps to see things that I wouldn't see "up close."

Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

4 comments:

Jeanna said...

I really like those colors. You started me on taking photos a loooong time ago and it has really helped. I can't 'see' a layout as well without a photo and I've also found small mistakes that way. Funny, huh?

Barbara said...

Never would have guessed how great these colors look together!

Frog Quilter said...

I love purple and your blocks are looking fabulous.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Your blocks are SO pretty!! - I LOVE your color combos!! - ;))