Sunday, September 27, 2020

A Bit of Doodle

A small "failed" old painting start.  
A Uniball Signo pen.  
A set of gray to black markers.  
A little relaxing playtime. 

Mix together well with a soupçon of imagination.

Enjoy!




P.S.  The caulking is finished. It looks better than before.  I am happy with it. 

Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

3 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

I'm glad your caulking is done - and that you're happy with it. You seem to be having a lot of fun reviving a "failed" painting with a bit of doodling - it looks TERRIFIC! Thanks to you and Barbara - I have discovered the wonderful world of watercolors - it is VERY FUN and relaxing - ;))

Barbara said...

A meaningful piece, Gene! Unrelated, but perhaps not, I just repotted a root-bound plant that had very shallow roots, and disturbing them did not help the plant. I’ve decided deep roots mean strength and resilience. Of course, I love that this is on a purple background.

Vicki W said...

Oooh, that's really cool.